Blue Cheese Cake this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, blue cheese cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blue Cheese Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Blue Cheese Cake is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have blue cheese cake using 17 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blue Cheese Cake:
- Get of Cake.
- Make ready 300 g (10.58 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Get 150 g (5.29 oz) of Blue Cheese.
- Make ready 50 g (1.76 oz) of Cake flour.
- Make ready 120 ml (4.05 fl oz) of Acacia honey.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Get 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Take 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Take 10 ml (0.33 fl oz) of White rum.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Raisins.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Make ready 50 g (1.76 oz) of Blue cheese.
- Prepare 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of Acacia honey.
- Get 50 g (1.76 oz) of Raisins.
- Take 50 g (1.76 oz) of Walnuts.
- Take to taste of Acacia honey *for drizzle.
Steps to make Blue Cheese Cake:
- Cream cheese & blue cheese at room temperature and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and knead well..
- Add acacia honey and mix well. * This acacia honey, Mielizia from Italy is highly recommended!.
- Make beaten eggs, add to the cake mixture, and then mix well..
- Add heavy cream and mix well..
- Add lemon juice..
- Add white rum and mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉).
- Pour the 1/3 cake mixture into the baking tray..
- Place raisins on it..
- Pour the left 2/3 cake mixture into the baking tray..
- Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even..
- Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Place foil over the trays..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins, remove the foil, and then bake again another 25 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake, it's easy to break..
- Initially so fluffy with air, but becomes tighter as it cools..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator to chill. Next day the taste become even richer!.
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese in a container. Add acacia honey and mix lightly. Put in the refrigerator to chill..
- Slice a piece of cake and put on a plate..
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese mixture on it..
- Put some raisins & walnuts on it..
- Drizzle some acacia honey over the cake and serve!.
- Also good! Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce → Recipe ID : 13303986.
- Also good! Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce → Recipe ID : 13304223.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food blue cheese cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Blue Cheese Cake Recipe Video: