Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, hot 'n spicy chocolate tea. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hot 'n spicy chocolate tea using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea:
- Take 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 of tea bag -- reg or decaf.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking cocoa powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar (more or less to taste).
- Make ready 1 tsp of 1/8 ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/8 ground ginger.
- Make ready 1 tsp of 1/8 ground nutmeg.
Instructions to make Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea:
- Fill a microwave-safe mug half with milk and half with water. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes..
- Add tea bag and let steep 2 to 5 minutes..
- Remove and squeeze tea bag. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve immediately..
- NOTE: adjust spices to your taste. Try garnishing with a dollop of whipped cream, sprinkled with a bit of shaved chocolate..
- Original recipe called for 1 tsp chocolate syrup instead of cocoa powder. Liquids heated together in a saucepan; doubled liquids & tea bags to make 2 servings..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food hot 'n spicy chocolate tea recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea Recipe Video: