Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked cheesecake & peach chardonnay sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked cheesecake & peach chardonnay sauce using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce:
- Make ready of Cake.
- Take 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Make ready 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- Prepare 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- Get 4 tsp of Honey.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Get 1 of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Get 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- Take of Sauce.
- Get 100 g (3.52 oz) of Peach jam.
- Get 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Chardonnay.
- Get of Topping.
- Get to taste of Mint leaves.
Steps to make Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce:
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put peach jam & chardonnay in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce & fresh mint leaves!.
- "Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13303986.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked cheesecake & peach chardonnay sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce Recipe Video: