Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce:
- Make ready of Cake.
- Make ready 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- Prepare 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- Get 4 tsp of Honey.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Get 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Take 1 of Lemon zest.
- Take 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- Get of Sauce.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Blueberry jam.
- Make ready 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Red wine.
Instructions to make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce:
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put blueberry jam & red wine in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce!.
- "Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13304223.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce Recipe Video: