Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, coconut grilled shrimp gumbo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook coconut grilled shrimp gumbo using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo:
- Prepare 18 of small thin skin stew potatoes.
- Make ready 12 of corn on the cob (short/shucked).
- Prepare 4 cups of baby carrots.
- Take 3 of sweet bell peppers (green, yellow and red cut into wedges).
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli (chunked).
- Take 2 of red or green apples (wedged).
- Take 2 lbs of large butterfly shrimp.
- Get 1 cup of butter (salted).
- Get of Sweet Coconut Sauce (optional).
- Make ready 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter (softened).
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of malibu coconut flavored rum.
- Make ready of For Spicey Sweet Coconut Sauce (add ingredients from below).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Steps to make Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo:
- Prepare grill (gas or charcoal) and heat it up. If using a charcoal grill, let the starter fluid cook off before applying any food. Restrict the air flow to allow for a slower cook time. 400° with no flame is ideal.
- In a aluminum cooking pan (9x15) place the butter inside the pan and all other ingredients. Add your favorite Seasoning(s).
- Let grill until all vegetables are tender and had a chance to incorporate that smoky flavor (about a hour and a half.) Stir at every thirty minute mark and maintain as much heat as you can on the grill without adding more charcoal. (gas grills do not apply).
- While Gumbo is grilling. In a medium bowl add powdered sugar, softened butter and Malibu Coconut flavored Rum and mix together until smooth. Set aside. The sweet sauce is a optional choice for the individual taste and should not be added to the main dish unless you want that sweet Coconut flaver. Some folks may like it with only the Seasoning of the individuals choice..
- (OPTIONAL) If you want your Sweet Coconut Sauce Spicey, add Cayenne and Crushed Red Pepper to the mixture..
- You are ready to serve your outstanding Sweet Shrimp Gumbo in various combinations to please all your guests.. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food coconut grilled shrimp gumbo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo Recipe Video: