Alicea's Piña Colada this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, alicea's piña colada. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alicea's Piña Colada is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Alicea's Piña Colada is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook alicea's piña colada using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Alicea's Piña Colada:
- Take 5 oz of coconut rum.
- Prepare 2 1/2 oz of regular rum ('light').
- Prepare 2 1/2 oz of spiced or aged rum.
- Prepare 6 oz of crème de coconut (i.e. coconut cream).
- Get 3/4 cup of pineapple chunks.
- Take 4 oz of pineapple juice.
- Take 1 1/2 of frozen medium bananas (I experimented around w/this- for us, 2 medium was too much, and 1/2 large wasn't enough).
- Take 3/4 cup of vanilla ice cream or froyo (i.e. 3 scoops).
- Make ready of Optional (but I used in my recipe in lieu of 3 scoops of the same frozen treat).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of vanilla froyo (i.e. 1 scoop).
- Take 1/4 cup of vanilla ice cream (i.e. 1 scoop).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of piña colada ice cream.
- Take of Optional.
- Make ready 15 of ice cubes (or however many you need to get the consistency you want).
- Prepare of Topper (optional).
- Take 1 of whipped cream (we used soy whip - just as tasty!).
- Get 1 of ground cinnamon (to garnish).
- Prepare 1 of maraschino cherry.
Steps to make Alicea's Piña Colada:
- Measure out and dump all ingredients in the blender..
- Blend! Since our blender is somewhat older, I added the ice cubes to make it more of a slushy than a smoothie, but the end result is creamy nonetheless!.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkled ground cinnamon, and a maraschino cherry. Add a straw and enjoy!.
- * beach and drink umbrella optional (o:.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food alicea's piña colada recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Alicea's Piña Colada Recipe Video: