Halekulani Mai Tai this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, halekulani mai tai. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Halekulani Mai Tai is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Halekulani Mai Tai is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have halekulani mai tai using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Halekulani Mai Tai:
- Make ready 1/3 oz of rock candy syrup.
- Prepare 1/3 oz of orangeat syrup.
- Make ready 1/3 oz of orange curaçao.
- Get 1 1/4 oz of fresh lemon juice (some might like less lemon, e.g.¾oz).
- Get 1/2 oz of Hamilton151 rum or other 151 rum.
- Make ready 3/4 oz of Bacardi Gold rum.
- Get 3/4 of Bacardi Select rum or another good dark rum (to float).
Steps to make Halekulani Mai Tai:
- Build over crushed ice and float on top the 3/ 4 ounce of Bacardi Select Rum. • Garnish with lime wheel, sugar cane stick, mint leaf, and Vanda orchid..
- Batch mode:. Mix everything except lemon and dark rum (2 1/4 ounces). Later add juice, mix, add ice, then float dark rum..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food halekulani mai tai recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Halekulani Mai Tai Recipe Video: