Pina colada cupcakes this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, pina colada cupcakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pina colada cupcakes is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pina colada cupcakes is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pina colada cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pina colada cupcakes:
- Prepare 1 box of of white cake mix.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Pina colada premium mix ( nonalccoholic flavored ).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 cup of Coconut flakes.
- Take 1 can of sliced pineapple.
- Prepare 12 of maraschino cherries cut in halfs.
- Take 1 of Container Betty Crocker Whipped vanilla frosting.
- Take 1 cup of Marshmallow cream.
- Make ready 8 of straws cut into 3 pieces each.
Instructions to make Pina colada cupcakes:
- preheat oven to 350°F and bake on 350. put paper cup liner in cupcake pan, this will make 24 cupcakes..
- in a mixing bowl and an electric mixer or stand up mixer, add eggs, oil, water and pina colada mix, mix for 15 seconds, then add cake mix, mix for 1 minute, scrape around inside the bowl, mix again for 3 minutes..
- scoop batter in to each cupcake paper cups ....bake for 23 minutes.. take out if oven let cool completely.
- in a bowl mix whipped vanilla frosting and marshmallow cream together mix well.
- spread a spoonful on each cupcake,.
- in a small bowl put the coconut flakes, then take cupcake with frosting, dip into coconut flakes,.
- cut pineapples into 6 pieces u will need 4 rings of pineapples. and slice in halfs cherries, place one piece of pineapples, and one half cherrie on each cupcake..
- i put a piece of a straw on top for decoration..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pina colada cupcakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pina colada cupcakes Recipe Video: