Mojito by the pitcher this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mojito by the pitcher. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mojito by the pitcher is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Mojito by the pitcher is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mojito by the pitcher using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mojito by the pitcher:
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 36 of mint leave or adjust to your own taste.
- Make ready 3 of limes.
- Get 1 liter of club soda or sprite.
- Prepare 1 cup of rum like bacardi (again adjust to your own preference).
Instructions to make Mojito by the pitcher:
- Muddle sugar and mint leaves together in pitcher until leaves are well broken down. Add limes and muddle until limes are juiced. Stir rum into sugar mixture; add club soda or sprite and stir until sugar is dissolved..
- Serve in glasses and Top with crushed ice and mint leaves for garnish!.
- Enjoy :).
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mojito by the pitcher recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mojito by the pitcher Recipe Video: