Pina Colada Macaroons this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, pina colada macaroons. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pina Colada Macaroons is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pina Colada Macaroons is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pina colada macaroons using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pina Colada Macaroons:
- Take 3/4 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of Butter or margarine.
- Make ready 3 oz of Cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Rum extract.
- Make ready 1 of Egg yolk.
- Get 8 oz of Candied pineapple, chopped small (I use a food processor).
- Make ready 1 1/4 of All-purpose flour.
- Take 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 3 cup of Coconut.
- Take 1 cup of Coconut.
Steps to make Pina Colada Macaroons:
- Preheat oven to 350?F..
- Cream together: sugar, butter/margarine, cream cheese, and rum extract..
- Add egg yolk, and chopped pineapple..
- Add dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend until combined well..
- Add in 3 cups coconut..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour..
- Shape into 1" balls. The dough is sticky, so hand rolling isn't easy. A cookie dough scoop works better..
- Roll balls into 1 cup coconut..
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly..
- Bake at 350?F for 10-15 minutes..
- Remove immediately from baking sheet to cooling rack..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pina colada macaroons recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pina Colada Macaroons Recipe Video: