Hj's Pina Colada Jello this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hj's pina colada jello. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hj's Pina Colada Jello is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hj's Pina Colada Jello is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have hj's pina colada jello using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hj's Pina Colada Jello:
- Take of Bottom layer.
- Get 1 box of Pineapple Jello .03 ounce.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of Boiling Water.
- Take 3/4 cup of Vodka.
- Take of Middle layer.
- Take 2 envelope of Original Gelatine unflavored (envelopes are the little pouches inside the box).
- Make ready 1 cup of Boiling Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cream of Coconut.
- Prepare of Top layer.
- Make ready 1 box of Peach Jello .03 ounce.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Boiling Water.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Rum.
- Take of Topping.
- Prepare 1 of Whipped Cream.
- Make ready 1 of Marschino Cherries quartered.
Instructions to make Hj's Pina Colada Jello:
- Stir together Pineapple Jello and boiling water until mix is completely dissolved. Stir in Vodka and pour into a 13x9x2 Pyrex baking pan. Put in refrigerator and let it gel..
- Once first layer has set up enough to hold the next layer ( about 30 minutes) start mixing together the middle layer. First pour the cream of coconut into a mixing bowl and add both envelopes of gelatine. Stir together then add boiling water..
- At this point stir and blow onto the mix to cool it down to room temperature. you don't want to melt the first layer when second is poured over top..
- slowly pour middle mix on top of bottom layer. I pour into a spoon held just above layer to spread out the flow a bit. Again place in refrigerator to solidify..
- Once middle layer has set up mix together top layer in a mixing bowl. Stir together boiling water and Jello. Disolve completely then add Rum. Again stir and cool to room temperature. carefully pour over middle layer and put back in refrigerator till completely set..
- Once Jello is firm, cut into 1" squares and place onto serving tray. Put a dallop of whipped cream and one quarter of cherry ontop and enjoy.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hj's pina colada jello recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hj's Pina Colada Jello Recipe Video: