Piña Colada Pie this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, piña colada pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Piña Colada Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Piña Colada Pie is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have piña colada pie using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Piña Colada Pie:
- Take of For the filling.
- Take 320 grams of cream cheese.
- Get 1 of ready-to-use pie crust.
- Take 1 cup of piña colada mix.
- Make ready 50 grams of dried coconut.
- Make ready 1 can of pineapple.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 2 cup of whipping cream (I prefer Hoplá).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sugar and half cup for topping.
- Get 100 grams of toasted almonds.
- Get 1/4 cup of non-flavor jelly (disolved).
- Get 1/2 cup of rum (optional).
Instructions to make Piña Colada Pie:
- Place the pie crust in the oven for 5 minutes or until golden, at 375F°. Take out and let it cool..
- Toast almonds if needed. Slice some of the canned pineapple in small chunks, use as much as desired for filling, but keep some slices for topping..
- Mix the softened cream cheese, the coconut, sugar, pineapple, almonds (keep some for decoration), vanilla and rum. Mix well and then add the piña colada mix. Piña colada mix has it's own sweeteness, so check the sweeteness of your filling and add more sugar or more piña colada mix if you want more flavor..
- Pour the non-flavor jelly (disolve it in 1/4 cup hot water first) in your filling and mix well and let rest..
- Whip the 2 cups of whipping cream with the half cup sugar until smooth. Take 1/4 of the topping cream, add it to the filling and mix carefully..
- Take the rest of the topping cream and pour piña colada mix on it. Add as much as desired, depends on how much piña colada flavor you want on it, but again, remember to check the sweeteness..
- Pour the filling on your pie crust and decorate it with the topping cream, almonds and pineapple slices..
- Put in the refrigerator overnight or until it gets consistent..
- Serve and enjoy :).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food piña colada pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Piña Colada Pie Recipe Video: