Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hot chocolate dip sticks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hot chocolate dip sticks using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks:
- Take 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Take 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Get 10-12 of ice cream sticks or spoons.
- Take of For Topping.
- Take of Marshmallows.
- Make ready of Oreo cookie chunks.
- Make ready of Candy canes.
- Take of Nuts.
- Prepare of Granola.
- Make ready of Dedicated coconut.
Instructions to make Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks:
- On a double boiler or microwave safe bowl, mix butter & chocolate chunks (one flavor at a time).
- Once the chocolate is half melted, bring down fro & add condensed milk. Let it cool a bit..
- Now pour it in ice tray / Molds..
- Top it up with your favorite toppings...Play around with the flavors & varieties..
- As it starts getting little thick, put in IceCream sticks or spoons. Let it set in fridge..
- Flavors to play around - 1) Orange - Goes best with dark chocolate, Add a twist with some Rum Essence 2) Pineapple- perfect with white chocolate (slight yellow tinge) & desiccated coconut topping 3) Coffee - Make it in double layer - Add coffee to the melting chocolate. Tiramisu Flavor.
- Separate from the mold. The Hot Chocolate Sticks are ready.... Wrap it with Beautiful Christmas Themed Wraps & Share.....
- How to Use them - In a hot cup of milk, dip this stick. Stir well & enjoy the perfect Hot Chocolate for the Christmas.... A perfect Drink for those cold, chilling holiday Afternoons.... *** you can make it in double layer & different shapes too... *** While having it, you can add more granola, nuts or cookie chunks......
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hot chocolate dip sticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks Recipe Video: