Popcorn Crusted Chicken this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, popcorn crusted chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Popcorn Crusted Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Popcorn Crusted Chicken is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have popcorn crusted chicken using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Popcorn Crusted Chicken:
- Make ready 3 Cups of popcorn , plain , popped.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic , crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of All purpose flour.
- Get To Taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of egg , beaten.
- Make ready 1 Pound of chicken Boneless.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Butter , unsalted.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Coca Cola.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Ketchup.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Onions , finely chopped.
- Take 1/8 Cup of Garlic , crushed.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Pepper.
Instructions to make Popcorn Crusted Chicken:
- In a processor, pulse popcorn, garlic and 1/4 tsp. salt until mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs. Transfer to a shallow bowl. Place flour and egg in two separate bowls as well..
- Coat each chicken piece in flour, then in beaten egg, then in popcorn crumbs, turning to coat. Transfer to a sheet and repeat with remaining chicken. Discard any leftover flour, beaten egg and popcorn crumbs when finished..
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, combine oil and butter. When butter has melted, add chicken, working in batches if necessary. Do not crowd the pan. It will get messy. Trust me, I know..
- Cook, turning once, until chicken is well-browned on both sides and cooked through, about 8 minutes total. Sprinkle with additional salt, if desired..
- The recipe ends here if you are serving this at a kiddy party..
- You can turn this into a grown up dish, with a quick coca cola barbecue sauce..
- Combine the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat slightly to obtain a gentle simmer..
- Simmer the sauce until reduced by 1/4, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer the sauce to clean jars and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until serving. The sauce will keep for several months, refrigerated..
- Pour this over the chicken strips or use it as a dipping sauce. Yumm!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food popcorn crusted chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Popcorn Crusted Chicken Recipe Video: