Scotch Bonnet Salsa this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, scotch bonnet salsa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Scotch Bonnet Salsa is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Scotch Bonnet Salsa is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have scotch bonnet salsa using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Scotch Bonnet Salsa:
- Prepare 30 of large Scotch Bonnet pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Get 2/3 quarts of white distilled vinegar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Scotch Bonnet Salsa:
- Pick the peppers and wash them.
- Store in a sterilized jar.
- Add vinegar. Slice slits into peppers to allow air to escape. Cover with vinegar.
- It took me about 5 months to pick enough to get this many. Add to a blender the peppers, vinegar they set in, garlic and salt..
- Liquefy the pepper transfer to your jars. Refrigerate till needed. I hope you enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food scotch bonnet salsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Scotch Bonnet Salsa Recipe Video: