Homemade Piña Colada this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, homemade piña colada. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Piña Colada is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Piña Colada is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have homemade piña colada using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Piña Colada:
- Prepare of Adults only.
- Take 1 can of Coco Lopez cream of coconut.
- Get 1 can of small can pineapple juice...they come in six pack.
- Take 1 oz of 99 Bananas/creme de banana.
- Take 4 oz of Malibu coconut rum.
- Make ready 1/2 can of small can pineapple chunks(optional).
Instructions to make Homemade Piña Colada:
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- As blender is running, slowly add ice until mixture is thick...has a milkshake consistency..
- Garnish with small chunk of pineapple, pineapple wedge, or whipped cream and a cherry. Whatever you prefer!.
- Makes an entire blender full, so feel free to adjust the recipe however you like..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade piña colada recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Homemade Piña Colada Recipe Video: