"Adults Only" Hot Chocolate this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, "adults only" hot chocolate. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Adults Only" Hot Chocolate is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. "Adults Only" Hot Chocolate is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook "adults only" hot chocolate using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make "Adults Only" Hot Chocolate:
- Prepare 1 packages of Instant hot chocolate.
- Make ready 1 of Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur.
- Prepare 1 of Malibu Coconut Rum.
- Make ready 1 of Banana Liqueur.
- Get 1 of Whipped Cream.
- Get 1 of Chocolate Sauce.
Steps to make "Adults Only" Hot Chocolate:
- Prepare hot chocolate as directed on package using either milk or water. Your preference..
- Add the alcohol and stir. Use as much or as little amounts of each as you like. I used a shot of each..
- You may want to re-heat a little to your liking..
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. (Optional).
- Enjoy! (And you will).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food "adults only" hot chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
"Adults Only" Hot Chocolate Recipe Video: