Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mango, rum & yogurt dessert. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango, rum & yogurt dessert using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert:
- Make ready 2 of Mangos (sliced).
- Make ready 3 cups of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Honey.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1 of Lime Zest or Lemon Zest.
- Get 1/2 cup of Blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mango (cut into cubes).
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Rum.
- Get 1 of small plastic bag for yogurt mix.
Instructions to make Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert:
- When you start to cut the Mango just set a side a piece that has been cubed so that you can use for your topping. Place cut pieces of Mango into a blender..
- Blend Mangos for a few minutes and then set aside..
- In a bowl add the yogurt..
- Along with the honey..
- Mix ingredients until nicely blended..
- Continue by adding the vanilla extract..
- Use a small grater if you have one for zest..
- Add zest into yogurt mix..
- Here is a really nice trick to help you add the yogurt mix or whipping cream into the bag. Take a large glass add in the plastic bag and just fold the open part of the bag around the around the lid of the glass. This way you don’t have to hold the bag 🙂.
- In a smaller bowl add in the chopped mango, blueberries and rum. Place in the fridge for about 1/2 hr..
- Take a glass and start by adding a large spoonful of mango into the glass, then a layer of yogurt mix, continue with another spoonful of mango until all mixtures are done. Top off by adding the rum mix. 🙂 Place in fridge for 1 hr to chill. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food mango, rum & yogurt dessert recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert Recipe Video: