Caribbean Rum Cake FUSF this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, caribbean rum cake fusf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caribbean Rum Cake FUSF is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Caribbean Rum Cake FUSF is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caribbean rum cake fusf using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caribbean Rum Cake FUSF:
- Make ready 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Take 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 4 of large eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of white rum.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coconut extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Get of Rum soaking syrup.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of dark rum.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of coconut extract.
- Take of Garnish.
- Get 1/4 cup of pecans chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flakes, lightly toasted.
Steps to make Caribbean Rum Cake FUSF:
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Place all cake batter ingredients except the rum, extracts and nuts into bowl and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add rum and extracts and beat for another minute..
- Spray a bundt pan heavily with cooking spray. Dust lightly with flour..
- Spread a little batter in pan and sprinkle on half the pecans. Fill the rest of the pan with batter and sprinkle the rest of the nuts on top. Lightly stir the nuts into the batter. Bake for 50-55 minutes..
- Leave cake in pan and make syrup. In saucepan combine the syrup ingredients except coconut extract. Bring to boil, then simmer and cook without stirring for about 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in extract..
- Poke multiple holes in cake with skewer (still in pan). Pour syrup in 1/4 cup increments over cake, allowing to soak in thoroughly. Reserve a small amount of syrup..
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature overnight. When ready to serve invert onto a plate. If you have difficulty removing cake from pan, place in 350 oven for about 5 minutes..
- Drizzle a bit of syrup on top of cake. Sprinkle with coconut and finely chopped nuts and finish with rest of syrup..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food caribbean rum cake fusf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Caribbean Rum Cake FUSF Recipe Video: