Spicy Hot Cocoa this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy hot cocoa. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Hot Cocoa is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Spicy Hot Cocoa is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy hot cocoa using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Hot Cocoa:
- Make ready of Ingredients.
- Get 2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 dash of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger.
- Get 1 pinch of ground cloves.
- Make ready 1 of whipped cream for garnish if desired.
Steps to make Spicy Hot Cocoa:
- stir together sugar, water and spices in a 2 quart sausepan, stir until well blended.
- add the cocoa, stir until smooth, let simmer for one minute.
- slowly add milk.
- stir over low heat until hot, Do Not Boil..
- serve in warmed mugs or cups.
- garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spicy hot cocoa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spicy Hot Cocoa Recipe Video: