Chocolate Ice Cream Roll Cake this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate ice cream roll cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Ice Cream Roll Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Ice Cream Roll Cake is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate ice cream roll cake using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Ice Cream Roll Cake:
- Prepare of CAKE.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 5 of large egg at room temperature.
- Take 3/4 cup of granulated sugar, divided use.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of confectioners sugar for dusting.
- Prepare of FILLING.
- Take 6 cup of softened ice cream, I used chocolate chip.
- Make ready of CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 8 oz of chopped semi sweet chocolate.
- Take of GARNISH.
- Prepare 12 of Lindor white cho chocolate truffles.
- Get 1/2 cup of colored sprinkles.
- Take of SERVING SAUCES.
- Prepare 1 of recipe Coffee Cream Anglaise, recipe attached in step #16.
- Prepare 1 of recipe Hot Fudge Sauce recipe attached in step 16.
Steps to make Chocolate Ice Cream Roll Cake:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a 15 by 10 inch jelly roll.pan with non stick spray. Line pan with parchment paper and spray parchment paper with non stick spray..
- In a small bowl combine flour, cocoa powder baking powder and salt.
- . Separate egg yolks and egg whites into separate large bowls. Whites in one bowl, yolks in the other. Beat whites until foamy, gradually add 1/4 cup sugar and beat until stiff peaks..
- Beat egg yolks with remaining 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until thick and light, 2 to 3 minutes.fold in flour/chocolate mixture just until combined.
- Fold 1/4 of egg white mixture into yolk mixture then fold in remaining whites.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake 12 to 13 minutes until.toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 2 minutes on wire rack, meanwhile dust clean dry kitchen towel with confectioners sugar. Run a small sharp knives around edges of cake to release any stuck pieces. Invert cake on prepared kitchen towel and carefully peel of parchment paper.
- Roll cake up in towel.using towel to roll.in long cylinder, cool on rack while preparing ice cream.
- Have ice cream.softened enough to be able to spread. Unroll.cake and spread ice cream.evenly over cake.
- Roll cake up tightly using towel to just help. Don't worry about cracks they will be covered with frosting later Wrap. well in parchment paper and foil and frezze overnight.
- Make frosting.
- Place chopped chocolate in a large bowl. Heat cream just until hot in microwave or stovetop, pour over chocolate let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth.
- Chill mixture until cold at least 2 hours. When ready to frost cake beat. chocolate until creamy.
- Frost cake with frosting, press truffles in top and add sprinkles. Return to freezer to set frosting.
- Slice and serve with Coffee Cream Anglaise and Hot Fudge Sauce recipes attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359845-hot-fudge-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339891-coffee-creme-anglaise.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate ice cream roll cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Ice Cream Roll Cake Recipe Video: