Chocolate chip and walnut cookie this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip and walnut cookie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate chip and walnut cookie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate chip and walnut cookie is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chip and walnut cookie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip and walnut cookie:
- Get 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 tsp of hot water.
- Make ready 2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Take 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Instructions to make Chocolate chip and walnut cookie:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until throughly mixed and smooth..
- Mix in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla extract..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and drop onto an ungreased pans..
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate chip and walnut cookie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate chip and walnut cookie Recipe Video: