Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan chocolate pina colada pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegan chocolate pina colada pancakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes:
- Prepare 2 cups of baking mix.
- Make ready 6 oz of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil.
- Get 2 of flax eggs.
- Prepare of vegan chocolate chips.
- Make ready of coconut whipped cream.
Instructions to make Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes:
- Prepare flax egg. Let sit 5-10 minutes. (Flax egg is simply 1 tbsp ground flax seeds plus 1 tbsp water).
- Heat pan over low-sodium heat - we will be making silver dollar pancakes..
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl..
- Dollop spoonfuls of batter into greased or dry pan, depending of the type of pan you have. If greasing pan, it is recommended that you use something other than coconut oil..
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chips onto the moist pancake while they cook..
- When center of pancake bubbles, they are ready to flip. Give them another minute or 2 on the second side before removing to cool..
- Serve with coconut whipped cream for extra tropical-ness!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan chocolate pina colada pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes Recipe Video: