Yellow Melon Summer Soup For Kids this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, yellow melon summer soup for kids. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yellow Melon Summer Soup For Kids is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Yellow Melon Summer Soup For Kids is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yellow melon summer soup for kids using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yellow Melon Summer Soup For Kids:
- Get 200-300 g of Yellow Melon diced.
- Take 100 g of Sugar.
- Take 50 g of Dolop Cream or Thicken Cream.
- Get 5 g of Cinammon powder.
- Get 20 g of Vanilla Sugar.
- Prepare 2 ml of Vanilla Essence or Rum.
Instructions to make Yellow Melon Summer Soup For Kids:
- Dice Yellow Melon (or Kiwi fruit if making Kiwi Soup).
- Place fruits in a blender then puree content.
- Add Sugar, Vanilla Powder, rum essence, Cinnamon to blender.
- Boil in a pot for 7 minutes then serve cold with dollop or thicken cream.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food yellow melon summer soup for kids recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Yellow Melon Summer Soup For Kids Recipe Video: