Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake:
- Get 1 of for cake batter.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of Plus 1 TBS all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Plus 1 TBS Dutch processed cocoa powder (I couldn't find any so I used regular cocoa powder).
- Get 3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 3 each of eggs.
- Prepare 4 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of strong hot black coffee.
- Get 30 piece of mini peanut butter cups.
- Get 1 of for peanut butter icing.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 10 tbsp of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1 of for chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 8 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
Steps to make Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake:
- For cakes- Heat oven to 350˚. Line the bottom of 3 8" cake pans with parchment paper, while greasing and flooring the sides..
- In a large bowl, sift together ALL the dry ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, coffee, oil, and vanilla. Add wet to dry and mix for 2 minutes and 20 seconds on medium speed (will be thin)..
- Divide into the 3 prepared cake pans. Bake for 20 minutes. Rotate each cake pan and bake 12 more minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool cakes in the pan on wire rack for 20 minutes, remove from pans, and cool rest of the way..
- After cakes are completely cooled, begin making peanut butter icing. Peanut butter icing- Beat powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and salt on low speed until creamy. Beat in heavy cream, on high, until light and smooth..
- To layer cakes to make a whole, do 1 cake, 1 cup peanut butter icing, 10 chopped mini peanut butter cups, 1 cake, 1 cup peanut butter icing, 10 more chopped peanut butter cups, last cake, last of peanut butter icing, ganache, and last 10 chopped peanut butter cups..
- Chocolate ganache- Place semi-sweet chocolate chips in a small mixing bowl. In a small saucepan, warm heavy cream just until at a boil. Pour cream over chocolate and let sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until smooth, and let sit until thickened some, and then pour over cake. Finally top with last 10 chopped mini peanut butter cups. ENJOY!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake Recipe Video: