What Happened To My Cendol? this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, what happened to my cendol?. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
What Happened To My Cendol? is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. What Happened To My Cendol? is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook what happened to my cendol? using 29 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make What Happened To My Cendol?:
- Get of Pandan Mousse:.
- Prepare 6 g of Gelatine Powder,.
- Take 125 g of Coconut Milk Preferably Organic,.
- Take of Pandan Leaves Coarsely Chopped, 7.
- Make ready 2 of Egg Yolks,.
- Prepare 50 g of Granulated Sugar,.
- Take 1 TSP of Pandan Paste,.
- Get 200 g of Heavy Whipping Cream,.
- Take of Mirror Glaze:.
- Make ready 33 ml of Water,.
- Take 6 g of Gelatine Powder,.
- Prepare 42 g of Granulated Sugar,.
- Make ready 50 g of Condensed Milk,.
- Get 92 g of High Quality White Chocolate Preferably Valrhona..
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Pandan Paste,.
- Prepare of Azuki Bean Soup:.
- Get 63 g of Good Quality Azuki Beans Preferably Organic,.
- Make ready 100 g of Coconut Cream Preferably Organic,.
- Take of Nature's Superfood's Yacon Root Syrup, 10g Adjust To Preference.
- Take 2 TBSP of Desiccated Coconut Preferably Organic,.
- Prepare Pinch of Matcha Salt,.
- Take of Yacon Root Syrup Caviar:.
- Take 2 TBSP of Coconut Rum,.
- Get 250 g of Canola Oil,.
- Make ready 25 g of Nature's Superfood's Yacon Root Syrup,.
- Make ready 13 g of Fresh Lemon Juice,.
- Make ready 1/8 TSP of Agar Agar Powder,.
- Make ready of White Chocolate Flower Pod:.
- Take 50 g of High Quality White Chocolate Preferably Valrhona,.
Instructions to make What Happened To My Cendol?:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2018/07/25/Croque-Madame for the matcha salt recipe..
- Prepare pandan mousse. Prepare the mousse a day in advance. Bloom gelatine powder with 2 TBSP of hot water. Stir until dissolved. Set aside. In a blender, add coconut milk and pandan leaves. Blitz until smooth..
- Pass the mixture thru a fine sieve over a bowl. Using the back of a spoon to squeeze out as much mixture as possible. Discard the residue. Set aside..
- In a bowl, whisk egg yolks and sugar until well combined + sugar has dissolved. The color should be pale yellowish. At the same time, in a sauce pot over medium heat, add the pandan coconut mixture and pandan paste. Stir to combine well..
- As soon as you see bubbles start to form along the edge, add in the bloomed gelatine. Stir to combine well and remove from heat. Ladle the mixture slowly and gradually into the yolk mixture while still whisking to temper the yolks..
- Keep ladling until the mixture is fully incorporated. Set aside to cool down slightly. In a separate bowl, using a hand mixer, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the yolk mixture in 1/3 portions. Fold until well combined..
- Transfer the mixture into the sphere mold. You should have 4 spheres. Freeze in the freezer preferably overnight..
- Prepare the mirror glaze. Prepare the glaze a day in advance. Bloom gelatine powder with 1 TBSP of hot water in a small bowl. Stir to dissolve the gelatine and set aside. In a sauce pot over medium low heat, add water, sugar and condensed milk. Stir to combine well and until the sugar has dissolved..
- Once you see bubbles start to form along the edge of the sauce pot, remove from heat. Add in the white chocolate. Stir until the white chocolate has completely melted. Add in the bloomed gelatin and pandan paste. Stir to combine well and until the gelatin dissolved. Stir to combine well..
- Pass the mixture thru a fine sieve over a bowl. *You may have to pass thru the sieve a few times to remove any excess air bubbles.* Cover with cling film, making sure that the cling film is in contact, chill in the fridge overnight..
- Prepare the azuki bean soup. Prepare this soup 4 hours before assembly. In a sauce pot over medium-high heat, add azuki beans and water. Make sure the water is more than enuff to submerge the beans, about 500ml. Bring it to a boil..
- Allow the mixture to boil for about 4 to 6 mins. Drain off the water thru a strainer. Return the beans into the sauce pot. Add in more than enuff water, about 500ml, to fully submerge the beans. Bring it up to a boil..
- Lower the heat down to a simmer. Allow the mixture to simmer for about 1.5 to 2 hrs or until the beans are soft and easily squashed by your fingers. *Add in more water if needed, during the simmering process.* Transfer into a blender..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and 50ml of the simmering liquid. Blitz until smooth. Transfer into a bowl and set chilled in the fridge..
- Prepare yacon root syrup caviar. Chill a bowl of canola oil in the fridge overnight. Add Nature's Superfoods' yacon root syrup, lemon juice and agar agar powder into a sauce pot. Stir to combine well and until the agar agar has dissolved..
- Transfer over a medium heat. Simmer for a couple of mins, remove from heat and let it sit for 5 mins. Transfer the syrup into a squeeze bottle or a syringe. Drip droplets of the syrup into the chilled oil. Chilled in the fridge for at least 10 mins. Drained thru' a fine strainer. Wash thoroughly under running water and set aside to drain off any excess liquid..
- Prepare white chocolate flower pod. Prepare this at least 4 hrs in advance before assembly. Melt 35g of white chocolate on a double boiler. Once completely melted, remove from heat..
- Add in the remaining 15g of white chocolate. Stir until completely melted. This is to temper the white chocolate. To create that curl effect, I use a thicker piece of paper and roll it to create a curve. Using a paint brush, brush the tempered chocolate onto a parchment paper..
- Brush to resemble leaves. A total of 12 leaves. Place the parchment paper over the curled thick paper. Set aside in the fridge until completely chilled. Once chilled, brush a thick dot on a parchment paper..
- Place the 3 leaves onto the dot to resemble a flower pod. Repeat the process for the remaining leaves. Set aside in the fridge until completely chilled. *Pls tuned in my Instagram highlights for better visual.*.
- Assembly and serve. Melt the mirror glaze on a double boiler. Unmold the frozen mousse spheres onto a cooling rack over a sheet pan. Pour the mirror glaze over the spheres. Let the glazed sphere sit for while for the mirror glaze to set and scrape off any excess droplets..
- Scoop the azuki bean soup into serving plates. Place the white chocolate flower pods in the middle. Carefully place the glazed frozen mousse onto the pods. Garnish with yacon root syrup caviars. Serve immediately..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food what happened to my cendol? recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
What Happened To My Cendol? Recipe Video: