Rum Jerked Ham this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, rum jerked ham. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rum Jerked Ham is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Rum Jerked Ham is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have rum jerked ham using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rum Jerked Ham:
- Get of For the dry rub:.
- Take 2 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of thyme.
- Take 2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of allspice.
- Take 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 of Ham with bone.
- Get of For the glaze:.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of molasses.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of rum.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineape juice.
Steps to make Rum Jerked Ham:
- Mix all dry rub ingredients together..
- Rub it all over ham. You may have some left over rub, depending upon the size of your ham..
- Place ham in a baking dish and seal tightly with foil..
- Now heat the oven to 400 degrees allowing for a few minutes for the rub sit in the ham..
- Cook ham for 1 1/2 to 2 hours..
- Make the glaze when you are at the 1 hour mark..
- In a sauce pan add all of the glaze ingredients..
- Stir constantly on medium heat until the sauce starts to boil..
- Once sauce starts to boil, reduce heat ro low and continue to stir until sauce reduces some (about 10 to 15 minutes)..
- Remove glaze from heat..
- Now remove ham from oven and pour glaze over entire ham..
- Bake ham uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes, basting every 15 minutes..
- Remove ham from oven (should resemble picture) and let sit for 5 to 10 minites before serving..
- Delicious when served with Garlic Parmsean Scalloped Potatoes. Recipe to follow.....
- Enjoy :).
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food rum jerked ham recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Rum Jerked Ham Recipe Video: