Pineapple Piña Colda this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pineapple piña colda. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pineapple Piña Colda is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pineapple Piña Colda is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pineapple piña colda using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Piña Colda:
- Take 1 of Pineapple.
- Get of Piña Colda mix.
- Prepare of Pineapples.
- Prepare 1 small of Strawberry.
- Take 1 small of Cherry.
- Get of Whipped cream.
- Make ready of Any choice of rum I used coconut.
Steps to make Pineapple Piña Colda:
- Chop the top off the pineapple insert the pineapple cutter pull out the pineapples be sure to be gentle an save the skin u can cut out the core inside the pineapple if you want.
- Pour as much rum an piña Colda mix with ice in a blender blend until it appears to be slush.
- Pour slush into the pineapple u can freeze the skin or leave out top off with a strawberry pineapple and cherry with whip cream.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pineapple piña colda recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pineapple Piña Colda Recipe Video: