Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, coquito (puerto rican eggnog). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coquito (puerto rican eggnog) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog):
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Get 1 can of Condensed Milk.
- Make ready 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- Take 1 of box/can of Cream of Coconut (See Below).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Take 2 cups of Rum (Barcardi brand White, Dark or Black Rum).
Instructions to make Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog):
- In a large blender mix all the ingredients, with the exception of the rum, and blend everything together..
- After all the ingredients are well blended, add the rum, then mix well once again..
- If you don't have enough room in your blender transfer the mixture into a large pot, then add the rum, and use a large mixing spoon the blend the rum and the other ingredients together..
- Bottle mixture and refrigerate for at least 6 hours to allow the Coquito to "thicken up" before serving..
- I use the "GRACE" brand of Creamed Coconut for my Coquito. Gives you the texture of the Coconut with being overpowering. If you can't find this brand you can use any brand of Cream of Coconut..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coquito (puerto rican eggnog) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) Recipe Video: