RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rich chocolate & coffee pudding. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook rich chocolate & coffee pudding using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING:
- Make ready 90 grams of Plain Flour.
- Get 10 ml of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of margarine or Butter.
- Take 25 grams of Plain dark chocolate.
- Make ready 115 grams of Castor Sugar.
- Get 75 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 1/4 ml of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of FOR THE TOPPING.
- Prepare 30 ml of Instant Coffee.
- Take 325 ml of hot water.
- Make ready 65 grams of Castor Sugar.
- Get 30 ml of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Instructions to make RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING:
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Grease a 23 cm square non stick baking tin.
- Sift flour, baking powder & a pinch of salt into a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter or margarine, chocolate & castor sugar in a heat proof bowl set over simmering water, stirring occasionally. Remove the bowl from the heat.
- Add the flour mixture, stir well. Stir in the milk & vanilla extract. Mix well and pour in the prepared pan..
- Make the topping. Dissolve the coffee in the water in a bowl. Allow to cool. Mix the brown sugar, castor sugar & cocoa powder in a bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the pudding mixture in the tin..
- Pour the coffee evenly over the surface. Bake for 40 minutes or until the pudding is risen and set on top. The coffee mixture will have formed a delicious creamy sauce underneath. Serve immediately with either whipped cream or custard or ice cream. It's time to enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rich chocolate & coffee pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING Recipe Video: