"Kid Friendly" Rumaki (no chicken livers) this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, "kid friendly" rumaki (no chicken livers). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Kid Friendly" Rumaki (no chicken livers) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. "Kid Friendly" Rumaki (no chicken livers) is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have "kid friendly" rumaki (no chicken livers) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make "Kid Friendly" Rumaki (no chicken livers):
- Get 1 pack of bacon.
- Prepare 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Make ready 1 can of pineapple slices.
- Take 2 cups of teriyaki sauce.
- Get 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Make ready of Optional: green onion, brown sugar, garlic, honey, ect.
Steps to make "Kid Friendly" Rumaki (no chicken livers):
- Drain water chestnuts and pineapples and place them in separate bowls. Cover and Coat Well with teriyaki sauce and a pinch of bbq sauce. Toss in Salt and Pepper. *(Optional: Add green onion, brown sugar, or any spices and seasonings desired to your marinade. Let soak overnight.).
- Preheat oven to 400°. Take your marinated water chestnuts and pineapples out of the refrigerator. Break the pineapple slices into quartered pieces. Cut your bacon slices in half..
- Wrap water chestnuts and pineapple quarters in the bacon half pieces, one at a time and secure in place with toothpicks. Place on baking sheet..
- Coat top with a layer of bbq sauce before baking. *(here you can also add to the top green onion, brown sugar, honey, ect.) Bake for 45 minutes or until bacon is cooked to desired level. Let cool. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food "kid friendly" rumaki (no chicken livers) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
"Kid Friendly" Rumaki (no chicken livers) Recipe Video: