Chocolate Pyramid this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate pyramid. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Pyramid is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Pyramid is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate pyramid using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Pyramid:
- Get of Coveture chocolate.
- Take 1 can of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple juice.
- Make ready of Dark rum.
- Make ready of Corn starch.
- Take of Vanilla waffers to decorate.
Instructions to make Chocolate Pyramid:
- Melt chocolate in the microwave. Use 30s, mix, repat until melted and smoth..
- Using a silicon brush, paint the mold with the chocolate, put it in the freezer and repeat, until you have the pyramid walls about 2mm thick..
- Put coconut cream in an ISI whip syphon, use 1 gas bottle, and keep it in the fridge.
- In a sauce pan, mix the juice, rum to taste and start adding the corn starch until a creamy custard texture. Put the mix in a bottle and refrigerate.
- Put the custard first, add the coconut and put it in the plate. Decorate with a little custard and waffer crumbles..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate pyramid recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Pyramid Recipe Video: