CHOPPER'S SOUR CREAM CHOCOLATE CAKE W/ CHOCOLATE FROSTING this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chopper's sour cream chocolate cake w/ chocolate frosting. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
CHOPPER'S SOUR CREAM CHOCOLATE CAKE W/ CHOCOLATE FROSTING is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. CHOPPER'S SOUR CREAM CHOCOLATE CAKE W/ CHOCOLATE FROSTING is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chopper's sour cream chocolate cake w/ chocolate frosting using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make CHOPPER'S SOUR CREAM CHOCOLATE CAKE W/ CHOCOLATE FROSTING:
- Get 1 3/4 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of Confectioners Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Dark Cocoa.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 250 grams of Sour Cream.
- Get 2 of Egg yolks.
- Make ready 375 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 220 grams of Melted (70% Cocoa Solids) Dark Chocolate.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla Paste or extract.
- Take of Frosting.
- Get 1/2 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Get 2 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Get 125 grams of Cubed, Softened Butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of Hot Water.
- Get 175 grams of Melted Dark Cocolate of your choice.
Instructions to make CHOPPER'S SOUR CREAM CHOCOLATE CAKE W/ CHOCOLATE FROSTING:
- Preheat the oven to 175 ℃ (340 ℉). Put in the bowl of the mixer or a metal mixing bowl, if you're doing it by hand, the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa, all sifted, and mix thoroughly. Add the salt..
- Add the milk, egg yolks, vanilla paste and sour cream. Mix slowly at first until incorporated then beat fast for at least 2 minutes. Then add then melted chocolate and beat again on medium speed until chocolate is fully incorporated..
- Pour into a prepared 23cm springform tin and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before releasing from the springform tin. Place on wire rack to cool completely.
- For the Frosting, mix together vigorously cocoa powder, powdered sugar, cubed, softened butter and the hot water until a paste forms. Mix in the melted chocolate. Leave at room temperature for an hour before spreading on the top and around the of the cake..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chopper's sour cream chocolate cake w/ chocolate frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
CHOPPER'S SOUR CREAM CHOCOLATE CAKE W/ CHOCOLATE FROSTING Recipe Video: