Les Bugnes (French Donuts) this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, les bugnes (french donuts). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Les Bugnes (French Donuts) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Les Bugnes (French Donuts) is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have les bugnes (french donuts) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Les Bugnes (French Donuts):
- Take 300 g of bread flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 30 g of powdered sugar + 2tbs for coating.
- Make ready 80 g of soft unsalted butter.
- Make ready 2 g of salt.
- Take 1 tbs of fresh orange zest.
- Make ready 1 tbs of rum.
- Prepare 6 g of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 30 ml of fresh milk.
- Get 2 cups of Canola oil for frying.
Steps to make Les Bugnes (French Donuts):
- Place all ingredients in bowl of standing mixer except butter and knead until it come together. Add soft butter little by little and knead until smooth and elastic. Cover and let it rise double in size in room temperature. (120 minutes in 27oC)..
- Sprinkle flour on to working surface and roll out the dough with a rolling pin to obtain a large rectangle 3mm thick..
- Cut into rectangles about 1 inch wide by 4 inches long with a crinkle-edged wheel or with a knife. Leave as is, or cut a 2-inch slit down the center of each rectangle to make a hole that will spread open as it cooks. Skip one of the ends of the rectangle through the slit and pull it back, to give a kind of spiral or corkscrew effect to the strips of dough..
- Put the bugnes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat and let stand for 1 hour..
- In a shallow skillet, heat 3 cups of oil to 170oC. Put 4 or 5 strips of dough into the hot oil and cook for about 1 minute on one side, then turn with tongs and continue cooking for another minute. Lift the bugnes from the oil and place on a wire rack while you repeat with the remaining dough..
- Then sprinkle with powdered sugar on both sides. Served hot with tea or coffee..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food les bugnes (french donuts) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Les Bugnes (French Donuts) Recipe Video: