Organic hot choco-loco this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, organic hot choco-loco. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Organic hot choco-loco is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Organic hot choco-loco is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook organic hot choco-loco using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Organic hot choco-loco:
- Prepare 1 cup of Organic whole milk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Trader Joe's organic midnight moo chocolate flavored syrup.
- Make ready 8 piece of Jet puffed marshmallows.
- Get 1 of OPTIONAL: Sprinkle of cinnamon.
Steps to make Organic hot choco-loco:
- Take a microwavable mug and pour in 1 cup of milk and heat for about 2 - 3 mins, depending on the watts of your microwave..
- Add 2 tbsp (or more) of the Trader Joe's organic midnight moo chocolate flavored syrup and mix well..
- Lastly, top with 8 pieces (or more, or less) of jet puffed marshmallows. OPTIONAL: You can sprinkle a little bit of ground cinnamon if you want a little kick and a metabolism boosting effect! Annnndddd you're done, enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food organic hot choco-loco recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Organic hot choco-loco Recipe Video: