Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, indo-dutch klappertaart (coconut cake). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have indo-dutch klappertaart (coconut cake) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake):
- Make ready of Mixture A:.
- Get 18 oz of whole milk.
- Take 70 gr of unsalted butter.
- Get 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of Mixture B:.
- Take 3/4 cup of pure young coconut water.
- Make ready 50 gr of corn starch.
- Make ready 20 gr of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 6 of egg yolk.
- Take of Mixture C:.
- Take 400 gr of shredded young coconut fruit.
- Take 100 gr of raisins.
- Make ready 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 2 tsp of spiced rum.
- Get of Meringue Topping:.
- Make ready 1/2 cups of egg white.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare of Raisins.
- Get of Roasted Almond Flakes.
Instructions to make Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake):
- In a sauce pan, put the Mixture A over low heat to melt. Stir welP.
- Put the mixture B in a mixer bowl, set to low speed or whisk it gently. Mix the Mixture B to Mixture A in the saucepan and continue stirring in low heat to prevent from clumping..
- Once the mixture is thicken, turn down the heat then put the Mixture C in. Stir well. Pour the mixture in a tin/aluminum foil..
- Meringue Topping: Using the hand mixer, whisk the egg white in medium speed and gradually pour 1/4 cup of granulated sugar to soft peak (foamy texture, it is soft and when you turn your whisk upside down it will start to hold but eventually melt after a second)..
- Pour the meringue on top of the Klappertaart mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon powder, raisins, and almond flakes..
- Preheat the oven to 350 F then oven baked the klappertaart for 30 minutes..
- Set aside and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food indo-dutch klappertaart (coconut cake) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) Recipe Video: