Triple Chip Cookies this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, triple chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Triple Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Triple Chip Cookies is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook triple chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Triple Chip Cookies:
- Make ready 2/3 of unsalted butter, melted.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Get 2 cup of brown sugar, lightly packed.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butterscotch chips.
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Triple Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit. Combine melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water; mix well..
- Stir in remaining dry ingredients..
- Mix in all baking chips..
- Drop by tablespoons onto a parchment lined cookie sheet..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking rack..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food triple chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Triple Chip Cookies Recipe Video: