Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mango, rum & yogurt dessert. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango, rum & yogurt dessert using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert:
- Get 2 of Mangos (sliced).
- Prepare 3 cups of Greek Yogurt.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1 of Lime Zest or Lemon Zest.
- Take 1/2 cup of Blueberries.
- Get 1/4 cup of Mango (cut into cubes).
- Get 1 tablespoon of Rum.
- Make ready 1 of small plastic bag for yogurt mix.
Steps to make Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert:
- When you start to cut the Mango just set a side a piece that has been cubed so that you can use for your topping. Place cut pieces of Mango into a blender..
- Blend Mangos for a few minutes and then set aside..
- In a bowl add the yogurt..
- Along with the honey..
- Mix ingredients until nicely blended..
- Continue by adding the vanilla extract..
- Use a small grater if you have one for zest..
- Add zest into yogurt mix..
- Here is a really nice trick to help you add the yogurt mix or whipping cream into the bag. Take a large glass add in the plastic bag and just fold the open part of the bag around the around the lid of the glass. This way you don’t have to hold the bag 🙂.
- In a smaller bowl add in the chopped mango, blueberries and rum. Place in the fridge for about 1/2 hr..
- Take a glass and start by adding a large spoonful of mango into the glass, then a layer of yogurt mix, continue with another spoonful of mango until all mixtures are done. Top off by adding the rum mix. 🙂 Place in fridge for 1 hr to chill. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mango, rum & yogurt dessert recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert Recipe Video: