German Plum Cake - Zwetschgendatschi this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, german plum cake - zwetschgendatschi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
German Plum Cake - Zwetschgendatschi is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. German Plum Cake - Zwetschgendatschi is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have german plum cake - zwetschgendatschi using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make German Plum Cake - Zwetschgendatschi:
- Make ready 250 g of flour.
- Take 140 g of butte, cold.
- Take 50 g of sugar.
- Make ready 1 pinch of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Take 1 of egg (size m).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rum.
- Make ready 1 sachet of vanilla sugar.
- Make ready 1 kg (2 lb) of prunes (Zwetschgen).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Steps to make German Plum Cake - Zwetschgendatschi:
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (390° F). Line a baking tray or a springform tin with baking parchment. Mix dry ingredients (except tbsp sugar and tsp cinnamon at the end of the ingredients)..
- Add the cold butter and start kneading with your fingers. Add the egg and the rum and knead until you have a dough..
- Spread the dough on the tray or tin and pinch several times with a fork so it does not rise while baking. Put the tin in the fridge until the prunes are prepared..
- Wash the prunes. Cut in the middle, open and remove pit without cutting the prune into half. Cut in fan-shape (kind of accordion) as seen in the photo. Lay tightly on the pie crust..
- Bake for 30 min until crust turns light brown. In the mean time mix 3 tbsp sugar with 1/2 tsp cinnamon. As soon as the cake is removed from the oven scatter cinnamon sugar mix on the cake and cover with aluminium foil (for 20 min). A lovely juice will emerge that makes the cake moist. Enjoy with whipped cream!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food german plum cake - zwetschgendatschi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
German Plum Cake - Zwetschgendatschi Recipe Video: