Christmas cupcakes this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, christmas cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Christmas cupcakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Christmas cupcakes is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have christmas cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas cupcakes:
- Prepare 24 of prepared cupcskes.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla frosting.
- Take 1 of chocolate frosting.
- Get 1 of red, green, and blue m&ms.
- Prepare 1 of red hot candies if desired.
- Prepare 24 large of pretzels broken.
- Get 1 of red sprinkles.
- Get 1 of mini marshmallows.
Steps to make Christmas cupcakes:
- SANTAS: frost with vanilla frosting. Sprinkle sprinkles on top portion. Put marshmallows along sprinkles for brim of hat, and along bottom for his beard. Two red m&ms for eyes and a green for his nose..
- RAINDEERS: Frost with chocolate frosting. Place two broken pretzels for antlers. Green or blue m&ms for eyes and a red m&m or red hot for nose..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food christmas cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Christmas cupcakes Recipe Video: