Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, cold-brewed coffee concentrate. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cold-brewed coffee concentrate using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate:
- Take 2 cup of coarsely ground coffee.
- Prepare 8 cup of cool water.
Instructions to make Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate:
- Pour coffee into large container (with lid), add cool water, & stir until thoroughly combined. Cover & let sit at room temp for 12 hours..
- Place a fine mesh strainer over another large container. Line strainer with 2 layers of cheesecloth. Slowly pour coffee into empty container. Press any excess water through strainer. Discard grounds & refrigerate coffee concentrate in sealed container for up to 2 weeks..
- Add your favorite creamer, milk, half and half, or condensed milk & water to your own liking :).
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cold-brewed coffee concentrate recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate Recipe Video: