Lemon Gin Fizz this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lemon gin fizz. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Gin Fizz is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Lemon Gin Fizz is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon gin fizz using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Gin Fizz:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of minced rosemary.
- Make ready 3/4 oz of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of gin.
- Prepare of Club soda.
- Prepare of Ice.
- Take sprig of Rosemary.
Instructions to make Lemon Gin Fizz:
- Start by making the rosemary simple syrup. Boil water and slowly stir in sugar. When sugar is dissolved remove from heat, add minced rosemary and refrigerate for 45 minutes. Then strain the rosemary out of the simple syrup. Simple syrup will keep for two weeks, refrigerated..
- Combine 3/4 oz rosemary simple syrup, lemon juice, gin and ice. Stir with a cocktail stirrer and top off your rocks glass with club soda and the rosemary sprig..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food lemon gin fizz recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lemon Gin Fizz Recipe Video: