Chocolate Chip Cookie this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate chip cookie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cookie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Chip Cookie is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate chip cookie using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter (softened).
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 2 tsp of Hot water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 2 cup of Semisweet chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1 cup of Chopped walnuts (optional).
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto on greased pans..
- Big for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven or until edges are nicely browned..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate chip cookie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Video: