Banana Bread this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, banana bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana Bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Banana Bread is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have banana bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Make ready 120 g of egg (2*60g).
- Take 80 g of brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 240 g of mashed ripe banana.
- Take 200 g of bread flour, sifted.
- Make ready 40 g of Cake flour, sifted.
- Get 8 g of baking soda.
- Prepare 80 g of melted butter.
- Take 40 g of oil.
- Get 80 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Rum.
Steps to make Banana Bread:
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan..
- Preheat the oven at 170oC..
- Mix dry ingredients: flours, baking soda and salt..
- In a large bowl mix wet ingredients: egg, sugar, rum, melted butter, oil, banana, condensed milk, until combined. Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!).
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through..
- Cool on rack..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
- Note: You can add 40g of bittersweet chocolate, and 40g of Pecans or Walnuts after mixing flour for another choice..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Banana Bread Recipe Video: