Chocolate Decorations this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate decorations. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Decorations is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Decorations is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate decorations using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Decorations:
- Take 1 of bar White chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of using discount clear pockets Cake film.
- Make ready 1 of you should be able to find them in home improvement stores Rubber comb.
- Take of i don't do this because it's too much of a hassle, but i added it for reference When tempering.
- Get 1 of melted in a hot water bath Finely chopped chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of first 45-50℃, then 27℃, then 31-32℃ Sweet chocolate temperature.
- Take 1 of first 40-42℃, then27℃, then 30℃ White chocolate temperature.
- Take 1 of tweezers Caution: this is for handling hardened chocolate.
Steps to make Chocolate Decorations:
- You can find rubber combs (plastic and metal combs don't bend so I don't use them) in the rubber section of a home improvement store..
- Tape together some finely cut cake film with adhesive tape as shown in the photo, melt the chocolate, and run the comb through it..
- To make a tornado: I wrap the tape around a rolling pin and stock it in the freezer to speed up the process. To make a wave: I use pens, and secure the film with adhesive tape, and stick it the freezer..
- To make chocolate leaves: Rinse ivy or rose leaves, blot dry, and use the back side of the leaves. Thickly coat the leaves with the melted chocolate and place in the freezer..
- Pull the stems of the leaves off using a pair of tweezers, once the chocolate hardens. I used my finger to make swirls in the photo in Step 4..
- Make cornets, place the melted chocolate inside, fold the top, and cut off the tip. Draw whatever pictures you like onto parchment paper..
- I drew some wings shown in the background of the photo, but hearts are also cute. Store in a plastic container. Spread them onto parchment paper, and store in the freezer..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate decorations recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Decorations Recipe Video: