Sweet and sour Chicken this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet and sour chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet and sour Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Sweet and sour Chicken is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet and sour chicken using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and sour Chicken:
- Prepare 2 cup of boneless chicken- cubed.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of water, plus extra for snow peas.
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) of package snow peas.
- Take 6 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 (20 oz) of can pineapple chunks (save juice).
- Take 1 of large red pepper, sliced.
- Get 4 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 1 of small jar of maraschino cherries.
- Get 1 tsp of almond extract (rum extract can be substituted).
- Make ready 1 of salt - to taste.
- Get 1 dash of sugar.
- Take 1 of toasted almonds.
- Take 1 of You can add whatever vegies you like.
Steps to make Sweet and sour Chicken:
- In a large saucepan cook water, brown sugar, cornstarch, 1/2 amount of pineapple juice in can and 2-3 tsp cherry juice from jar on medium to combine. Turn down to low..
- In a saute pan, cook chicken in oil and then add the mushrooms and pepper slices. In a small saucepan cook the peapods in a little water with salt and sugar til tender..
- Combine the chicken and veggies in the sauce and add 1/2 the can of pineapple chunks and 10-20 cherries..
- Serve over rice and top with toasted almond slivers.
- Mix cold water with 6 Tbsp cornstarch stirring to make thick liquid. Pour into the brown sugar mixture and stir continuosly to thicken.*.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet and sour chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sweet and sour Chicken Recipe Video: