Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, folar de olhão (portuguese orange-cinnamon cake). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook folar de olhão (portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake):
- Make ready of Dough:.
- Get 1/2 cup of + 5 tbsp of melted and cooled butter.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of + 4 tbsp of Orange Juice with pulp.
- Make ready 1/8 cup of Brandy or Rum (for baking or regular).
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of yeast packet.
- Get 4 Cups of flour.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Take 1/2 cup of and 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of fennel seeds chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Orange juice.
Steps to make Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake):
- For the Dough: Combine the dry ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment. In a separate bowl, whisk together the liquid ingredients until combined. Pour the liquid into the dry mixture and turn the mixer on medium speed. Once a cohesive dough is formed, continue to knead in the mixer for about five minutes. Cover with plastic and allow to rise in warm place until double in size, about an hour and a half..
- For the Filling: Stir all the ingredients together in a medium bowl..
- To assemble: Butter an 8-inch ring mold or cake pan and place on a sheet tray. Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and pat into a rectangle. Cut the dough into 12 squares, then roll each square into a ball. Use a rolling pin to roll each dough ball into a thin circle about 8 inches in diameter. This doesn’t have to be exact.
- Place one circle of dough at the bottom of the pan or ring mold. Spread about 1 ½ tablespoons of filling on top of the dough. Repeat layering and filling with the rest of the, finishing with the filling on top..
- Cover the pan or ring mold with plastic and allow to rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Bake the folar for 45 minutes. Allow the cake to cool for a few minutes, then turn the pan upside down or remove to ring mol while the gooey filling is still hot. If you have any trouble with this, use an offset spatula to loosen the sides of the cake from the pan..
- Cut into slices and serve warm or at room temperature.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food folar de olhão (portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) Recipe Video: