AMIE’s Classic TIRAMISU this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, amie’s classic tiramisu. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
AMIE’s Classic TIRAMISU is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. AMIE’s Classic TIRAMISU is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook amie’s classic tiramisu using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make AMIE’s Classic TIRAMISU:
- Prepare 300 grams of SAVOIARDI lady fingers.
- Make ready 500 grams of mascarpone cheese.
- Make ready 6 of egg yolks from medium eggs.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 300 ml of coffee (better if espresso).
- Get of unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting.
- Make ready of dark chocolate (flakes).
Instructions to make AMIE’s Classic TIRAMISU:
- Make the coffee ready; for a delicious Italian coffee use an espresso machine..
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until smooth and creamy. Add mascarpone cheese and blend well..
- Dip quickly the lady fingers into the coffee. Don’t soak the lady fingers too much. Cookies should not engage too much coffee otherwise tiramisu will turn out too soggy..
- Lay out the lady fingers in a single layer on the bottom of a 8x8 inch tray. Spread the mascarpone cream and dust dark chocolate flakes on top..
- Add another layer of the lady fingers and cover with the remaining marcarpone cream. Dust with cocoa powder and add chocolate flakes on top according to your taste..
- Let rest 4 to 6 hours in the fridge before serving or let it rest all night in the fridge..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food amie’s classic tiramisu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
AMIE’s Classic TIRAMISU Recipe Video: