Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's tropical caribbean french toast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike's tropical caribbean french toast using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast:
- Prepare of ● For The Egg Bread Coat.
- Take 6 of LG Egglands Best Eggs [whisked well].
- Make ready 1 Dash of Half & Half Cream.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1 Dash of Pineapple Juice.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Sweetened Shredded Coconut [+ reserves].
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Quality Strawberry Preserves [+ reserves].
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Dried Mint Leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Salted Butter [to fry french toast].
- Take of ● For The Bread.
- Take 8 of Thick Slices Bread [texas toast works best].
- Prepare of ● For The Fruits [to taste - all chopped or sliced].
- Make ready of ● Note: [make certain your fruits are ripe but firm & fresh].
- Take of Strawberries.
- Take of Bananas.
- Take of Pineapple [cubed - reserve juices].
- Prepare of Cantaloupe.
- Take of Green Melon.
- Make ready of Tangerine.
- Make ready of Grapes.
- Prepare of Kiwi [peeled].
- Take of Blueberries [optional].
- Prepare of ● For The Garnish [as needed].
- Take of Shredded Sweetened Coconut Shavings.
- Make ready of ● For The Options.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Rum Extract [added to egg bread coat].
- Take to taste of Cinnamon.
Steps to make Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Whisk everything in your egg bread coat section..
- Chop all of your firm but ripe fruits. You'll want them sweet. It'll keep you from having to use Simple or Maple Syrup..
- Go with with a thick sliced Artisanal bread or Texas Toast..
- Dip your bread into your egg mixture and coat again with sweetened shredded coconut on both sides..
- This recipe goes great with thick sliced homemade banana bread as well. Just follow the same directions. ;0).
- Garnish with additional shredded coconut. The homemade strawberry preserves really do make this dish so feel free to serve it to the side for dipping. You'll even be able to forgo syrup with it. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike's tropical caribbean french toast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast Recipe Video: