Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's tropical rum slushies. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's tropical rum slushies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies:
- Get 1 Cup of Fresh Strawberries.
- Make ready 1 of LG Fresh Banana.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Pineapple.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Fresh Black Berries.
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh Mango.
- Get 1/8 Cup of Fresh Shaved Coconut.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Fresh Mint.
- Get 1 of Good Splash Cherry Juice.
- Get 2.5 Shots of Bacardi Superior White Rum.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Half & Half.
- Make ready as needed of Crushed Ice.
Instructions to make Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies:
- Rinse then chop your chilled fruits..
- Use Bicardi Superior White Rum..
- Blend but not too long. You'll want some chunks in there!.
- Serve cold with garnishments. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food mike's tropical rum slushies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies Recipe Video: